The basis for our excellent professional practice begins with strong leadership. At Le Bonheur, we are committed to the following:
- Nurses are empowered to make a difference through active involvement in decisions that affect nursing practice.
- Structures support the voice of our profession.We define, promote and evaluate our practice through the voice of the nurse.
- There are three levels within our shared governance structure:
1) Unit-Based Clinical Practice Councils
2) Support Councils
3) Coordinating Councils
- We recognize and maintain boundaries that establish appropriate limits to relationships.
- We promote active involvement in nursing professional organizations.
- We conduct ourselves and behave in ways that exemplify the professional nurse.
- We accept and honor the trust placed in us through our faith-based mission.
- We follow through on all commitments.We maximize care by wisely using our resources.