Community HIV Network
The Community HIV Network provides comprehensive, culturally sensitive care for families and individuals living with or affected by HIV/AIDS. Thanks to the Comprehensive High Impact Prevention (CHIP) grant that was awarded to the Community HIV Network in July of 2015, Le Bonheur is working with other community and partner agencies to improve the quality of life, increase early detection and reduce infection rates in the Memphis area.
- HIV testing
- post-test counseling and education
- referrals to support services and medical care
- transportation to medical and social service appointments
- case management
- social networking services
- outreach to the Spanish-speaking community
For more information, please call 901-287-4764.