The Le Bonheur Facility Office Building achieved Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Silver Certification. This recognition for LEED reaffirms the system-wide commitment to building sustainability and ensuring more energy efficient and healing environments for Associates, medical staff, patients and families.
Other LEED certified projects include:
- Methodist Germantown Expansion – LEED Gold
- FedExFamilyHouse – LEED Gold
- Methodist Olive Branch Hospital – LEED Gold
- Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital – LEED Silver
- Methodist Hospice – LEED Silver
- West Cancer Center – LEED Certified