Programs and Services
Our ACHD program offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient services, from medication management to surgical repair. Your care team will partner with you to determine the best choices for your cardiac care and management for any other chronic conditions you may be experiencing in your adult life.
For patients who have cardiac rhythm disorders, or arrhythmias, we offer the full range of diagnostic services and interventions to treat these conditions, including:
- Short term and long term monitoring services include: EKG, holter monitoring, implantable loop recorders
- Electrophysiology studies to map the electrical conduction of the heart. Cryo and radiofrequency ablation interventions are available.
- Pacemakers and implantable cardiac defibrillators
- Anti-arrhythmia medications with continued monitoring for effective control
Cardiac Catheterization & Interventional Cardiology
Le Bonheur’s hybrid catheterization suite takes advantage of the latest technological advancements in diagnosing and treating complex heart disease, including:
- Angioplasty (ballooning)
- Valve procedures, including Melody valve
- Valve repairs/replacements
- Surgery of the aorta
- Complex operations for single-ventricle patients