UT Le Bonheur Pediatric Specialists
UT Le Bonheur Pediatric Specialists is the region's only multispecialty pediatric practice solely focused on children's health care.
- UT Le Bonheur Pediatric Specialists is a partnership between The University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC) and Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital.
- More than 100 pediatric specialists work together in the practice to offer the best in children’s health care.
- We have more than 100 support staff members who specialize in caring for kids and families.
- Physicians from 20 specialties collaborate, giving your child the most comprehensive care available.
- Our physicians care for more than 40,000 children each year throughout Tennessee, Arkansas and Mississippi.
Academic medical affiliation
Our physicians and nurses care for patients, lead research to prevent and eliminate childhood diseases and pass their knowledge to the next generation of health care professionals. Your child will benefit from their expertise because:
- Our physicians lead research, so they are the first to provide new and innovative treatments.
- As teachers, our doctors and nurses help train future health care professionals.
- Our combination of research and clinical care ensures that your child will receive the most advanced level of care.
Specialties available through UT Le Bonheur Pediatric Specialists:
- Allergy and Immunology
- Cardiology and Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Child Protection
- Critical Care
- Developmental Pediatrics
- General Pediatrics
- General Surgery
- Infectious Disease
- Palliative Care