Fundraise for Le Bonheur
Use Our Free Online Fundraising Tool
It's super easy to become an Everydayhero and fundraise for Le Bonheur online. You can create your own webpage today to begin fundraising for Le Bonheur.
Plan a Community Fundraising Event
Each year, generous and dedicated people like you host fundraisers to benefit Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital. Organizing an event is a wonderful way to touch the lives of kids who rely on Le Bonheur.
You don't need event-planning experience to make your fundraiser a success — you only need the energy and enthusiasm to make it happen.
If you're interested in hosting an event to benefit Le Bonheur, please fill out this form.
What We Can Do To Help You Help Le Bonheur
- Informational brochures and/or fact sheets about Le Bonheur
- Use of Le Bonheur canisters to collect money
- Provide you with a logo for marketing materials
- Provide access to your own fundraising page
Unfortunately, we cannot:
- Guarantee event attendance of patients, physicians or staff.
- Guarantee staff participation at your committee or planning meetings.
- Provide mailing lists of donors or vendors.
- Guarantee volunteer support at the event.
- Financially support or reimburse you for expenses.
- Solicit businesses or vendors for support.
- Provide patient pictures or stories.
- Distribute event fliers, posters or other promotional materials within the hospital.
- Provide insurance for your event.
Contributions are tax-deductible only if they are made directly to Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital.
If donations are deposited into an event/initiative bank account and subsequently donated in a single sum to Le Bonheur Children’s, only the individual/organization whose name appears on the check that Le Bonheur Children’s receives will receive acknowledgement for tax purposes.
If event participants would like to receive a tax receipt, please have the individual make check payable to Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital. Each individual gift must include the value of any goods and services received as a benefit (value of a ticket or meal, value of round of golf, etc.). Only gifts above the goods and services value are considered charitable.
Proceeds should be mailed to:
Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital
Attn: Donor Relations
PO Box 41817
Memphis, TN 38174
In addition, please provide a list of your event participants to Le Bonheur including name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number and role in your event. We may use this information to share with your participants of the impact of their support.