We support our nursing practice at Le Bonheur through achievement and recognition. We are committed to the following:
- We are curious and seek new approaches, processes, technology and practices to improve outcomes.
- We own and promote opportunities for professional growth.
- We recognize that learning is an ongoing process whereby both the learner and the teacher grow.
- We create an atmosphere that promotes personal and professional growth and change.We support growth through both formal and informal processes.
- We provide opportunities to achieve professional goals.
- Professional development programs at Le Bonheur include RISE (RNs in Search of Excellence), a clinical ladder for the bedside nurse, financial support for specialty certification and nursing scholarships
- We value the accomplishments of our profession.
- We recognize and make visible the contributions of our colleagues.We celebrate our successes.
- We celebrate the lives of children and their families.
- We acknowledge the importance of celebrating the successes of our patients, families and staff.
- Nurses are celebrated at Le Bonheur through Nursing Stars, Power of One and DAISY Awards.