Patient care delivery at Le Bonheur is focused on the patient and family. Nurses at Le Bonheur provide care through our commitment to the following:
- We support the patient and family spiritually, physically and emotionally.
- We serve with a compassionate spirit and treat others with dignity and respect.
- We recognize that the nurse/patient relationship is an important factor in the healing process.
- We use evidence and best practices to guide, support and improve patient outcomes.
- We are engaged in data collection and analysis to improve practice.
- We are committed to the advancement of nursing through research and dissemination of the findings.
- We are personally willing to change.We are curious and openly seek new approaches, processes, technology and practices to improve outcomes.
- We collaborate with patients, families and our team to implement new ways of improving the health care experience.