Podcasts are the new "talk radio” with more than 144 million Americans listeners. Le Bonheur has joined the conversation with the Peds Pod, a health podcast featuring our clinicians’ expert opinions on a variety of topics, from teen vaping to telehealth.
Twice a month, Le Bonheur experts will offer insight into the fascinating world of a top children’s hospital, the complex cases that reinforce their purpose and innovations on the health care horizon. If you’re interested in medical mysteries, sound medical advice and new practices changing lives for our future generation, this is the podcast for you.
Current podcast topics available to listen to now include:
- One Size Does Not Fit All: Teen Bariatric Surgery Featuring Ying Weatherall, MD
- Physicians on Facetime: The Future of Medicine Featuring John Bissler, MD
- Spicy Hot Snacks: A Recipe For Disaster Featuring Cary Cavender, MD
- The ABC's of CBD Featuring James Wheless, MD
- The Vaping Explosion: A Pediatrician's Perspective Featuring Michelle Bowden, MD
To listen to Peds Pod, subscribe now on Spotify, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. You can also listen on our website at www.lebonheur.org/podcast.