Professional lactation services to support you through your breastfeeding journey
Lactation Consultant Services are covered by your insurance (HealthCare.gov) and are available at the following location:
1255 S. Germantown Rd.
Germantown, TN 38138
- Tuesdays: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 12 - 4 p.m.
- Fridays: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
As a Le Bonheur Pediatrics patient, you can schedule an appointment with the International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC), who provides evidence-based breastfeeding information at the above location.
This service is available for all of our pediatric clinics:
- Memphis Pediatrics (Germantown)
- Pediatric Associates (North Memphis)
- Pediatric Consultants
- Le Bonheur Outpatient (Downtown)
- East (Ridgeway Loop)
- Collierville (Market Blvd)
- Kronenberg, Tsui, Eiseman & Shahbaz (Estate Drive)
Appointments are made by calling the clinic at 901-432-1591.
To provide in-person and telehealth support to breastfeeding mothers.
Who do we serve?
Le Bonheur Pediatrics clients that are breastfeeding. Memphis Pediatrics provides a pump approved by your insurance, including the required prescription and pumping support by the IBCLC.
What do we do?
- Lactation Consultants answer questions and provide support with:
- Breastfeeding technique
- Inadequate milk production
- Nursing rejection by baby
- Breast or nipple pain
- Medications and breastfeeding
- Working and breastfeeding
- Breast pumps and rentals
- Breastfeeding in public
- Tennessee laws that relate to breastfeeding
- Local and online breastfeeding support groups and resources
For more support call 24 hours a day/7 days a week the Tennessee Breastfeeding Hotline at 855-4BFMOMS (855-423-6667)