Spine and Extremity Tumors
Children with spinal tumors are cared for by experts in pediatric orthopedics and neurosurgery. For the past 20 years, our pediatric orthopedic surgeon William Warner, MD, of Campbell Clinic and pediatric neurosurgeon Michael Muhlbauer, MD, of Semmes Murphey Neurosurgery have partnered to care for these children. They collaborate in spinal tumor and spine cancer treatment with the specialists at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Extremity tumors are treated by Patrick Toy, MD, of Campbell Clinic, an expert in orthopaedic oncology.
Our collaborative program brings together experts in tumors to provide the best care for your child.
- Advanced technology and facilities support the expertise of our doctors.
- Our orthopedic program is ranked among the nation’s best.
- Our Neuroscience Institute is ranked as a top 25 children's neuroscience programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is the nation’s premier hospital for children’s cancer research and treatment.
- We embrace patients and families by including you as partners in care.