Thanks for your interest in making an in-kind donation to Le Bonheur. Here is information about the items we are able to accept and delivery instructions.
To ensure that we will be able to use donated items, please review our requirements:
- Due to Infection Prevention and allergies, we can only accept new (and unused) items.
- We are in continual need of items spanning all ages (especially infants, toddlers and adolescents), gender and cultures.
- Items must also be:
- Latex free
- In original packaging
- Free from themes depicting violence, weaponry or political agenda
Items should be delivered to the main entrance of Le Bonheur Children's Hospital at 848 Adams Ave., Memphis, Tenn.
No appointment necessary.
Child Life is available from 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Le Bonheur Wish List
- Dolls/action figures
- Music/light-up toys
- Crayola (crayons, markers, color pencils)
- Adult coloring books
- Gift cards
- Games (board, card, video)
Infants & Toddlers
- Stacking & nesting toys
- Soft vinyl books
- Plastic links
- Large Legos & Blocks
- Rattles & teething rings
- Light Spinners
- Stuffed Animals
- Individual size bubbles
- Blocks, puzzles & trucks (e.g. Tonka)
- Baby Dolls
- Toy medical kits
- Little People, farm animals & dinosaurs
- I-Spy book
- Art kits (Color Wonder)
- Craft Kits (science kits, jewelry making kits, etc)
- Coloring Books
- Fingernail polish, make-up & lotion
- Journals, diaries & sketch pads
- Video games
- Puzzle books
- Remote control cars/airplanes
Donating a Car
We can accept vehicle donations through V-dac. Visit the V-Dac website for more information about how you can support Le Bonheur Children's through a vehicle donation.