Associate Professor, The University of Tennessee Health Science Center
Patient Care Emphasis
Neonatal surgery, congenital diaphragmatic hernia, surgical outcomes
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
M.A., University of Toronto, Master of Arts
M.S., University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Master of Science, Epidemiology
American Board of Surgery, Special Qualifications in Pediatric Surgery
University of California, San Francisco, General Surgery Residency
The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Pediatric Surgery
- Jancelewicz, T, Lopez, ME, Downard, CD, Islam, S, Baird, R, Rangel, SJ, Williams, RF, Arnold, MA, Lal, D, Renaud, E, Grabowski, J, Dasgupta, R, Austin, M, Shelton, J, Cameron, D, Goldin, AB. Surgical management of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) in children: A systematic review. J Pediatr Surg, 2016.
- Bachier, M, Hammond, SE, Williams, R, Jancelewicz, T, Feliz, A. Pediatric scalds: do cooking-related burns have a higher injury burden. J Surg Res, 199 (1), 230-6, 2015.
- Puligandla, PS, Grabowski, J, Austin, M, Hedrick, H, Renaud, E, Arnold, M, Williams, RF, Graziano, K, Dasgupta, R, McKee, M, Lopez, ME, Jancelewicz, T, Goldin, A, Downard, CD, Islam, S. Management of congenital diaphragmatic hernia: A systematic review from the APSA outcomes and evidence based practice committee. J Pediatr Surg, 50 (11), 1958-70, 2015.
- Jancelewicz, T, Barmherzig, R, Chung, CT, Ling, SC, Kamath, BM, Ng, VL, Amaral, J, O'Connor, C, Fecteau, A, Langer, JC. A screening algorithm for the efficient exclusion of biliary atresia in infants with cholestatic jaundice. J Pediatr Surg, 50 (3), 363-70, 2015.
- Wales, PW, Jancelewicz, T, Romao, RL, Piper, HG, de Silva, NT, Avitzur, Y. Delayed primary serial transverse enteroplasty as a novel management strategy for infants with congenital ultra-short bowel syndrome. J Pediatr Surg, 48 (5), 993-9, 2013.
- Jancelewicz, T, Chiang, M, Oliveira, C, Chiu, PP. Late surgical outcomes among congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH) patients: why long-term follow-up with surgeons is recommended. J Pediatr Surg, 48 (5), 935-41, 2013.
- Jancelewicz, T, Langer, JC, Chiang, M, Bonnard, A, Zamakhshary, M, Chiu, PP. Thoracoscopic repair of neonatal congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH): outcomes after a systematic quality improvement process. J Pediatr Surg, 48 (2), 321-5; discussion 325, 2013.
- Jancelewicz, T, Vu, LT, Keller, RL, Jelin, EB, Bratton, BJ, Townsend, TC, Nobuhara, KK. Outcomes of multigestational pregnancies affected by congenital diaphragmatic hernia. J Pediatr Surg, 45 (9), 1753-8, 2010.
- Jancelewicz, T, Grethel, EJ, Chapin, CJ, Clifton, MS, Nobuhara, KK. Vascular endothelial growth factor isoform and receptor expression during compensatory lung growth. J Surg Res, 160 (1), 107-13, 2010.
- Stephenson, JT, Pichakron, KO, Vu, L, Jancelewicz, T, Jamshidi, R, Grayson, JK, Nobuhara, KK. In utero repair of gastroschisis in the sheep (Ovis aries) model. J Pediatr Surg, 45 (1), 65-9, 2010.
- Jancelewicz, T, Vu, LT, Keller, RL, Bratton, B, Lee, H, Farmer, D, Harrison, M, Miniati, D, Mackenzie, T, Hirose, S, Nobuhara, K. Long-term surgical outcomes in congenital diaphragmatic hernia: observations from a single institution. J Pediatr Surg, 45 (1), 155-60; discussion 160, 2010.
- Jancelewicz, T, Harrison, MR. A history of fetal surgery. Clin Perinatol, 36 (2), 227-36, vii, 2009.
- Jancelewicz, T, Vu, LT, Shawo, AE, Yeh, B, Gasper, WJ, Harris, HW. Predicting strangulated small bowel obstruction: an old problem revisited. J Gastrointest Surg, 13 (1), 93-9, 2009.
- Jancelewicz, T, Kim, G, Miniati, D. Neonatal appendicitis: a new look at an old zebra. J Pediatr Surg, 43 (10), e1-5, 2008.
- Jancelewicz, T, Nobuhara, K, Hawgood, S. Laser microdissection allows detection of abnormal gene expression in cystic adenomatoid malformation of the lung. J Pediatr Surg, 43 (6), 1044-51, 2008.
- Jancelewicz, T, Simko, J, Lee, H. Obstructing ileal duplication cyst infected with Salmonella in a 2-year-old boy: a case report and review of the literature. J Pediatr Surg, 42 (5), E19-21, 2007.
- Aharonovitz, O, Kapus, A, SzÃ¡szi, K, Coady-Osberg, N, Jancelewicz, T, Orlowski, J, Grinstein, S. Modulation of Na+/H+ exchange activity by Cl-. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol, 281 (1), C133-41, 2001.