Our dentists and oral surgeons treat children with special needs and those requiring specialized dental attention. We provide preventive and restorative oral health care for children from infancy through adolescence.
Our Emergency Department has two dental suites for children who have experienced dental trauma. We have the ability to deliver nitrous oxide and perform panorex and intraoral x-rays.
Procedures and treatments include:
- Teeth restoration and replacement
- Management of soft- and hard-tissue pathology
- Pulp therapy
- Traumatized primary and permanent teeth
- Sedation for young or uneasy patients
- Guidance of the developing occlusion
Our oral surgeons offer a broad range of diagnostic and oral and maxillofacial services to children and adolescents requiring expert care. Services include:
Jaw and facial cyst treatments
Skeletal jay abnormalities
Secondary cleft lip and palate deformities
General oral surgery