MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital, Chef Kelly English and Le Bonheur Club announce the date for Le Bon Appetit on Saturday, June 11, 2022.
An exciting new virtual event will be held in 2021. Le Bon Appetit @home, beginning Feb. 22, will allow participants the unique experience of cooking with our award-winning Le Bon Appetit Chefs from the comfort of their own homes.
The Le Bon Appetit @home line up will feature chefs hailing from: Memphis, Dallas, Houston, New Orleans and Louisville. The star-studded roster includes:
- Feb. 22 – Chef Kelly English – Memphis, Tenn. – Restaurant Iris, The Second Line, Magnolia House, Fino’s
- Feb. 28 – Chef Nuha Abuduhair – Memphis, Tenn. – 17 Berkshire
- March 10 – Chef Tiffany Derry – Dallas, Texas – Roots Southern Table, Roots Chicken Shak
- March 15 – Chef Jimmy Gentry – Memphis, Tenn. – Paradox Catering, P.O. Press PublicHouse and Provision
- March 24 – Chef Ryan Lachaine – Houston, Texas – Riel Restaurant
- April 7 – Chef Michael Gulotta – New Orleans, La. – Maypop, Mopho, Rum and the Lash
- April 11 – Chef Kat Gordon – Memphis, Tenn. – Muddy’s Bake Shop
- April 14 – Chef John Currence – Oxford, Miss. & Memphis Tenn. – City Grocery Restaurant Group
- April 19 – Chef Claire Robinson – Memphis, Tenn. & New York City, N.Y. – FoodNetwork’s 5 Ingredient Fix and Real Time
- April 26 – Chef Edward Lee – Louisville, Ky. – 610 Magnolia, Whiskey Dry, Succotash
- May 3 – Chef Eli Townsend – Memphis, Tenn. – Sage Memphis
Each class will feature one of the Le Bon Appetit chefs preparing a signature dish as participants follow along on Zoom and cook in their own kitchens. The events will benefit Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital.
The Zoom class will be recorded and provided to all participants following the class. If registrants are unable to attend the class live but want to follow along at a later date, a link will be sent following the class allowing them to do so.
For more information about Le Bon Appetit @home or to purchase a spot, please visit www.lebonappetit.org.
About Le Bonheur Children’s:
Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital in Memphis, Tenn., treats children through community programs, regional clinics and a 255-bed state-of-the-art hospital. Le Bonheur serves as a primary teaching affiliate for the University Tennessee Health Science Center and trains more
than 350 pediatricians and specialists each year. Nationally recognized, Le Bonheur is ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a Best Children’s Hospital.
About Le Bonheur Club:
Le Bonheur Club founded Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital in 1952 and we continue to play an integral role in both the fundraising and volunteer arms of the Hospital today. Le Bonheur Club founded in 1923 has grown to more than 650 members spanning several generations of women.
Le Bonheur Club takes pride in its efforts to support the Hospital by hosting a variety of events and fundraisers as well as providing the volunteer hours necessary to carry out Hospital programs and traditions. Le Bonheur Club’s mission, to help Le Bonheur help kids, is woven throughout all aspects of the Club while their main goal is to improve the lives of all children in the community.
For more information visit www.lebonheurclub.org.
- END -