We are committed to finding the best treatments for allergies, asthma and immunologic diseases. Whether in the lab, in the community or in clinical trials, our researchers look for the best ways to care for kids.
- Airway remodeling, asthma biomarker research and quality improvement of allergy diagnostic testing
- Changing High-Risk Asthma in Memphis through Partnership (CHAMP) community outreach
- Food allergies
- Allergen immunotherapy
- Anaphylaxis, epinephrine autoinjector utilization by veterans
- Arthritis and scleroderma
If you are interested in participating in an allergy/immunology clinical trial, please view our list of current and active trials.
- “AR101 Oral Immunotherapy for Peanut Allergy” New England Journal of Medicine
- “A Phased Approach to Resuming Suspended Allergy/Immunology Clinical Services” Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Pre-existing allergic asthma protects from severe morbidity from influenza A virus (IAV) and Strepto...
First-of-its-kind oral immunotherapy drug for peanut allergy approved by the FDA...