We are committed to finding the best treatments for allergies, asthma and immunologic diseases. Whether in the lab, in the community or in clinical trials, our researchers look for the best ways to care for kids.
- Airway remodeling, asthma biomarker research and quality improvement of allergy diagnostic testing
- Changing High-Risk Asthma in Memphis through Partnership (CHAMP) community outreach
- Food allergies
- Allergen immunotherapy
- Anaphylaxis, epinephrine autoinjector utilization by veterans
- Arthritis and scleroderma
If you are interested in participating in an allergy/immunology clinical trial, please view our list of current and active trials.
- "Clinical Management of Infant Anaphylaxis" Journal of Asthma and Allergy
- "Questioning Cause and Effect: Children with Severe Asthma Exhibit High Levels of Inflammatory Biomarkers Including Beta-Hexosaminidase, but Low Levels of Vitamin A and Immunoglobulins" Biomedicines
- "Rhinitis 2020: A Practice Parameter Update" Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- "Drug allergy: A 2022 Practice Parameter Update" Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- "Anaphylaxis-a 2020 Practice Parameter Update, Systematic Review, and Grading of Recommendations, Assessment, Development and Evaluation (GRADE) Analysis" Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Researchers investigated eosinophil characteristics in different niches in a mouse model of fungal a...
Pre-existing allergic asthma protects from severe morbidity from influenza A virus (IAV) and Strepto...