We are committed to finding the best treatments for allergies, asthma and immunologic diseases. Whether in the lab, in the community or in clinical trials, our researchers look for the best ways to care for kids.
- Airway remodeling, asthma biomarker research and quality improvement of allergy diagnostic testing
- Changing High-Risk Asthma in Memphis through Partnership (CHAMP) community outreach
- Food allergies
- Allergen immunotherapy
- Anaphylaxis, epinephrine autoinjector utilization by veterans
- Arthritis and scleroderma
If you are interested in participating in an allergy/immunology clinical trial, please view our list of current and active trials.
- "Murine Models of Eosinophil Function in Fungal and Viral Infections" Eosinophils: Methods and Protocols
- "Diverse Perspectives on Recognition and Management of Anaphylaxis" Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- "Immunoglobulin E deficiency...isthat a thing?" Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- "Inherited GATA2 Deficiency Is Dominant by Haploinsufficiency and Displays Incomplete Clinical Penetrance" Journal of Clinical Immunology
- “AR101 Oral Immunotherapy for Peanut Allergy” New England Journal of Medicine
- “A Phased Approach to Resuming Suspended Allergy/Immunology Clinical Services” Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Researchers investigated eosinophil characteristics in different niches in a mouse model of fungal a...
Pre-existing allergic asthma protects from severe morbidity from influenza A virus (IAV) and Strepto...