At Le Bonheur, we are a family. Our pediatric specialists work together as one team to provide exceptional care for every child. And because we only care for children, we bring together many experts to focus on one thing: your child’s care.
- Every doctor at Le Bonheur is a pediatric specialist. Our specialists work together and are often located across the hall from each other, instead of across town.
- Our team of more than 750 pediatric medical staff members are experts in 45 specialty areas – and can diagnose and treat the most complicated childhood injuries and illnesses.
- Our academic medical affiliation means that our physicians also teach new pediatricians and specialists through The University of Tennessee Health Science Center.
- Most of our subspecialists are members of UT Le Bonheur Pediatric Specialists, the largest pediatric specialty group in the area.
- We have more than 850 registered nurses who are trained in pediatrics.
- We have a complete family support staff of child life specialists, chaplains, social workers and educators who help families understand and navigate complicated healthcare situations. Our leadership team is focused on only pediatric care and guides Le Bonheur to do what’s best for children.
Our clinical partners
Le Bonheur partners with the following groups to provide comprehensive pediatric subspecialty services.