Surgery is different for kids than it is for adults, and our researchers are constantly searching for the most effective methods and therapies for conditions that require children to undergo surgery.
- Chest wall anomalies and deformities
- Colorectal conditions
- Bariatric surgery
- Trauma and burns
- Vascular anomalies
- Congenital diaphragmatic hernia and ECMO
- Intestinal rehabilitation and adaptation
- Health disparities research
- Hirschsprung’s Disease
- Mucosal immune development
- Minimally invasive surgery
If you are interested in participating in a surgery clinical trial, please view our list of current and active trials.
- "Hemodilution in Pediatric Trauma: Defining the Expected Hemoglobin Changes in Patients with Liver and/or Spleen Injury: An ATOMAC+ Secondary Analysis" Journal of Pediatric Surgery
- "Surgical Management of Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia" Clinics in Perinatology
- "Bariatric Surgery Practice Patterns among Pediatric Surgeons in the United States" Journal of Pediatric Surgery
- "Inclusion and Representation in the Pediatric Surgery Workforce: Strategies to Mitigate Bias in the Fellowship Application Process" Journal of Pediatric Surgery
- "Pediatric Peripheral Vascular Injuries and Associated Orthopedic Considerations" Seminars in Pediatric Surgery
- "Management of Intussusception in Children: A Systematic Review" Journal of Pediatric Surgery
Le Bonheur Pediatric Surgeon Ankush Gosain, MD, PhD, and Cardiology Chief and Heart Institute Execut...
Ankush Gosain, MD, PhD, recently published a new study in "The FASEB Journal" delineating interactio...
Retrospective study of air gun injuries treated at trauma centers from 2007 to 2016...