Surgery is different for kids than it is for adults, and our researchers are constantly searching for the most effective methods and therapies for conditions that require children to undergo surgery.
- Chest wall anomalies and deformities
- Colorectal conditions
- Bariatric surgery
- Trauma and burns
- Vascular anomalies
- Congenital diaphragmatic hernia and ECMO
- Intestinal rehabilitation and adaptation
- Health disparities research
- Hirschsprung’s Disease
- Mucosal immune development
- Minimally invasive surgery
If you are interested in participating in a surgery clinical trial, please view our list of current and active trials.
- “Air Guns: A Contemporary Review of Injuries at Six Pediatric Level I Trauma Centers” Journal of Surgical Research
- “The Management of Pilonidal Disease: A Systematic Review” Journal of Pediatric Surgery
Ankush Gosain, MD, PhD, recently published a new study in "The FASEB Journal" delineating interactio...
Le Bonheur Pediatric Surgeon Ankush Gosain, MD, PhD, and Cardiology Chief and Heart Institute Execut...