Help us Celebrate Christmas at Le Bonheur
The month of December is one of the hardest times for a child to be hospitalized. They miss school programs, holiday traditions and spending time with loved ones. We pull out all the stops during the holidays to make sure every child experiences the joy, spirit and magic of the holiday season.
One of the most anticipated moments over the holidays is the special delivery each child receives on Christmas morning. We want to make sure every child receives a special gift this Christmas, but we need your help. This Christmas season we invite you to participate in our holiday toy drive.
Below is information about the items we are able to accept and delivery instructions. Click here for a flyer to help spread the word to your family and friends. Thank you for helping to make this Christmas season bright at Le Bonheur Children's Hospital.
To ensure that we will be able to use donated items, please review our requirements:
- Due to Infection Prevention and allergies, we can only accept new (and unused) items.
- We are in continual need of items spanning all ages (especially infants, toddlers and adolescents), gender and cultures.
- Items must also be:
- Latex free
- In original packaging
- Free from themes depicting violence, weaponry or political agenda
Items should be delivered to the main entrance of Le Bonheur Children's Hospital at 848 Adams Ave., Memphis, Tenn.
No appointment necessary.
Child Life is available from 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Amazon Makes It Easy
For your convenience, we have created an Amazon wish list where items can be purchased and shipped directly to Le Bonhuer. Check out the list by clicking here.
Le Bonheur Wish List
- Light-up/musical toys
- Dolls and action figures
- Rattles and teethers
- Gift cards ($5-10 from ITunes, Amazon, Target, Walmart, etc.)
- Games (board, card, video)
- Craft and science kits
Infants & Toddlers
- Rattles and teething toys
- Musical/light-up or pop-up toys
- Stacking and nesting toys
- Plastic links
- Musical crib soothers and mobiles (no cloth)
- Large blocks
- Cars and trucks
- Baby dolls
- Fisher Price Little People
- Popular character toys
- Coloring books
- Lego sets
- Dolls and action figures
- Plastic animals and dinosaurs
- Hot wheels and matchbox cars
- Toy medical kits
- Remote control cars/airplanes
- Art supplies
- Fingernail polish, make-up & lotion
- Journals, diaries & sketch pads
- Video games
- Puzzle books (crossword/sudoku)
- Advanced art and craft kits
Donating a Car
We can accept vehicle donations through V-dac. Visit the V-Dac website for more information about how you can support Le Bonheur Children's through a vehicle donation.