Festival of Trees
The Pink Palace Museum's mezzanine is a wonderful showcase for the Festival of Trees. Guests get to stroll through the sparkling avenue to see the dazzling trees which have been decorated by community volunteers. Some are professionally decorated, while others are decorated by volunteers, church groups, and even children. Every tree is guaranteed to evoke the holiday spirit.
To register to decorate a tree at this year’s Enchanted Forest Festival of Trees, please visit the link below:
2020 Festival of Trees Awards
Heart of Le Bonheur Award
Spage-Age Holiday - Guidingpoint Financial Group
We Wish You A Harry Christmas - Mary Driscoll
Santa! I know him! - Shari Moore and Christie Assadollahi
Best Holiday Spirit
1. O Holy Night - Dwilette Pride, Pride Designs
2. Gnome for the Holidays - Scenic Hills Garden Club
2. All Roads Lead Home for the Holidays - Cathy Clay and Shelia Avra
3. Simply Christmas - Mid South Women's Connection
3. Reindeer's-A-Glistening - The Premier Flowers Team
1. Christmas Has A Pizza My Heart - Dora McSilly
2. Under Construction - Turner Construction Company
3. Kids Are Our Heroes - Pedi-Flite Critical Care Pediatric & Neonatal Transport
Best Use of Theme
1. Go Tigers Go - Southern Security
2. Charlie Brown Christmas - Sleigh Riders Collectors Club
2. Merry Everything and a Happy Always - SM Gray
3. Jingle Bells Batman Smells... - James Fyke and Bill Walker
Children's Most Creative
1. Jesus Loves Us S'more - Cornerstone Learning Center - East Memphis
2. Faces on Plates: Black Lives Matter - Carpenter Art Garden
3. Walking in Memphis - Meredith and Claude Russ Family
Children's Best Use of Theme
1. We BEElong to Jesus - Cornerstone Learning Center - Olive Branch
2. Wishing Teachers a Holly Jolly Christmas - Our Lady of Perpetual Help School
3. Let Your Light Shine - OGCE Preschool
Before the forest opens, Tree Judges come and cast their votes for their favorite trees. Ribbons are given to tree decorators in the following categories:
- Most Creative
- Most Festive
- Best Children's Tree
- Best Le Bonheur Tree
Tree Sponsor $1,000
- Signage displaying your company’s name will be displayed at a holiday tree of your choice throughout the entire event which runs from Nov. 21- Dec. 31.
- Tree Sponsors have the option of sponsoring a tree decorated by a community designer.
- Or, Tree Sponsors can choose to decorate their own 7 ft tree which will be provided (Tree Sponsors also have the option to supply their own tree.).
- Tax deductible donation to Le Bonheur Children's Hospital.
- Company can decorate a designer tree with items to promote the business/store.
- Designer Tree displayed with signage during the event. All Enchanted Forest and Pink Palace visitors view the Festival of Trees.
- Four Enchanted Forest Sponsor Reception Tickets
- Eight Enchanted Forest Tickets
If you would like more information on becoming a 2020 Enchanted Forest Tree Sponsor, please contact Sarah Fiser at email@example.com. Thank you for supporting the Enchanted Forest and Le Bonheur Children's Hospital.