We love to show visitors around our beautiful hospital. Not only is our facility state-of-the-art, but our campus is also a warm and welcoming space for our patients and their families. To help us provide the safest and best possible tour experience for everyone, please keep the following guidelines in mind when scheduling your tour:
- Tours are typically conducted Monday-Friday during business hours and last approximately one hour. We will do our best to accommodate requests for specific dates and times.
- Please provide as much advanced notice for your tour request as possible. A minimum of two weeks’ advanced notice is recommended.
- Tour groups whose members include school-aged children may be limited to public areas of the hospital, in the interest of safety and to provide the best experience for all visitors.
- The optimal tour group size is 10-14 guests. When requesting a tour for a larger group, please provide as much advanced notice as possible to allow time for the recruitment of multiple tour guides.
- In the best interest of the patients and families at Le Bonheur, we are no longer able to accommodate large school groups for hospital tours. If your school would like to get involved with Le Bonheur, please contact the Le Bonheur Foundation at (901) 287-6308 for more information on how your school can get involved with Go Jim Go! , Enchanted Forest Penguin Pond or other activities that benefit the patients at Le Bonheur.
To request a tour of Le Bonheur, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Organizer’s name and contact information (phone # and email)
- Name of group or organization requesting tour
- Anticipated number of guests on the tour
- Requests for specific dates, days of the week or times
- If children will be present for the tour, age of youngest child in the group
- Any other pertinent information that will help our team plan the best possible experience for your group