We have implemented new visitation and screening policies out of an abundance of caution for our patients, families and staff.
Limited Visitor Policy
With lower COVID-19 activity in our community, we welcome the opportunity to embrace the healing power of loved ones. Beginning 3/23/2022, visitation will be open for most patients. We will continue to limit visitors for patients who are COVID-positive or symptomatic.
In order to allow for social distancing, patients in the Emergency Department waiting rooms, Same Day Surgery (SDS) and Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) will be limited to 2 visitors.
Visitors will be required to wear medical-grade masks, remain inside patient rooms as much as possible and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
There are no set visiting hours. For parking information, click here.
Here are some important things to know as you prepare for your visit.
- If you are not feeling well, please refrain from making a visit. You are welcome to call the child’s room by calling 901-287-5437 and giving the patient’s name and room number.
- When you arrive at Le Bonheur, you will need to provide your information at the security desk. They will issue you an ID sticker to wear while you are inside the hospital.
- Because children may have latex allergies, we ask that you only bring Mylar balloons to patients inside the hospital.
- There is a gift shop located inside the hospital in case you would like to pick up something special for the family or child. If you cannot come visit, you can call our gift shop at 901-287-6155, place an order, and a member of our gift shop staff will deliver a gift to the child's room from you.
- Mail is delivered to patients Monday through Friday. Mail received after the child returns home will be forwarded to his or her home address. To send mail or packages to a patient, send to:
Child’s Full Name, Room #
Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital
848 Adams Ave.
Memphis, TN 38103