We have implemented new visitation and screening policies out of an abundance of caution for our patients, families and staff. These new measures are as follows:
All visitors to any Le Bonheur facility will be screened upon entrance. This screening includes a no-touch temperature check.
Visitors will be asked if they meet any of the following criteria:
- Have you felt feverish or had a fever of 100.4 or greater in the past 72 hours?
- Has anyone in your household tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Do you have a COVID-19 test pending?
If visitors answer “yes” to any of these questions, they will be asked to refrain from entering the facility.
Screening checkpoints are located at the main hospital entrance, first floor Outpatient Center entrance, first floor Research Tower entrance and Emergency Department entrance.
Only one designated caregivers who is a healthy adult will be allowed to visit patients. The designated visitor will remain the same for the entire hospitalization. Visitors may not “switch out” or “alternate” unless there are unusual circumstances that have been discussed and cleared by an administrator.
There are no set visiting hours. For parking information, click here.
Here are some important things to know as you prepare for your visit.
- If you are not feeling well, please refrain from making a visit. You are welcome to call the child’s room by calling 901-287-5437 and giving the patient’s name and room number.
- When you arrive at Le Bonheur, you will need to provide your information at the security desk. They will issue you an ID sticker to wear while you are inside the hospital.
- Because children may have latex allergies, we ask that you only bring Mylar balloons to patients inside the hospital.
- There is a gift shop located inside the hospital in case you would like to pick up something special for the family or child. If you cannot come visit, you can call our gift shop at 901-287-6155, place an order, and a member of our gift shop staff will deliver a gift to the child's room from you.
- Mail is delivered to patients Monday through Friday. Mail received after the child returns home will be forwarded to his or her home address. To send mail or packages to a patient, send to:
Child’s Full Name, Room #
Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital
848 Adams Ave.
Memphis, TN 38103
Send an Encouraging Message to Our Patients
Although we have made changes to our visitor policy, we can still use your help to bring smiles to our patients and families.
Share a message of love, warmth or a joke by filming a short video.
Simply follow the instructions below to share your message:
- Record your video horizontal (sideways).
- Share an encouraging message or a joke. You can also showcase a talent like singing, dancing or playing a musical instrument.
- Please keep messages to 15-30 seconds.
- Use WeTransfer.com to send your video to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your help in brightening the day of our patients here at Le Bonheur.