Starting May 1, 2014, new RN graduates will follow this hiring process:
- There will be three hiring sessions per year, coinciding with May, August, and December graduation dates.
- You’ll apply to the New Graduate Position listed in our job database. You’ll also be instructed to submit a resume, respond to essay questions, and complete the Methodist Employment Assessment.
- If your application is selected, you’ll participate in a panel interview.
- If you’re selected after the panel interview, you’ll be able to interview with up to three clinical units.
- If you receive a position, you’ll participate in the UHC/AACN Nurse Residency Program.
Note: Preference will be given to BSN graduates. Those hired with an ADN will be expected to complete a degree program within 3 years of hire. Newly graduated nurses will be hired contingent upon successful completion of the NCLEX and will start in the position at that time.