Chef Kelly English and dream team of chefs team up to support Le Bonheur Children’s at Crosstown Concourse
MEMPHIS, Tenn. – Kelly English, chef/owner of Restaurant Iris, Second Line, Fino’s, Pantá and Magnolia House, along with Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital’s founding organization, Le Bonheur Club, will host Le Bon Appetit on June 11, 2022. The culinary event is set for 7 p.m. at Crosstown Concourse and will feature more than 30 award winning chefs from Memphis and across the country. This fund-raiser always brings some of the nation's most celebrated chefs together in Memphis, all working to continue the mission of raising funds for Le Bonheur Children’s. This year’s chef line up is unprecedented in expertise, diversity and talent. See below for complete chef list.
Le Bon Appetit was held in 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2018. Due to COVID-19, the 2020 event was adjusted to Le Bon Appetit @ Home, which consisted of 11 virtual cooking classes featuring chefs from Memphis, New Orleans, New York, Oxford, Dallas, Houston and Louisville. Le Bon Appetit has raised more than $1 million for specialized medical equipment, child-specific programming and technology for Le Bonheur.
Tickets are currently on sale for $250 per ticket or $300 for VIP access. Sponsorship opportunities are still available. The event is expected to sell out. Learn more at lebonappetit.org, facebook.com/lebonappetitmemphis.com, instagram.com/lebonappetitmem or by calling 901-287-6308.
Buy your tickets today at lebonappetit.org.
*Indicates new to LBA in 2020 ** Indicates new to LBA in 2022
Memphis Chefs – Savory (16)
- Andrew Adams | ACRE
- Keith Bambrick | McEwen’s Memphis
- Karen Carrier | The Beauty Shop, Bar DKDC, The Mollie Fontaine Lounge, Another Roadside Attraction Catering, Back Do/ Mi Yard
- Eli Townsend | Townsend Food Services
- Bala Tounkara** | Bala’s Bistro
- Jimmy Gentry | Paradox Catering & Consulting, Paradox Underground Experience, To Go by Paradox, Charcuterie by Paradox
- David Krog* | Dory
- Jonathan Magallanes | Las Tortugas Deli Mexicana
- Michael Patrick* | Rizzo’s by Michael Patrick
- Jason Severs | Bari Ristorante e Enoteca
- Ben Smith | Tsunami Restaurant
- Andy Ticer / Michael Hudman | Andrew Michael Italian Kitchen, Hog & Hominy, Josephine, Estelle, Catherine & Mary’s, The Gray Canary, Bishop
- David Todd** | Longshot at ARRIVE Memphis
- Ryan Trimm | Sweet Grass, Sunrise, 117 Prime
- Felicia Willett | Felicia Suzanne’s Restaurant, Flo’s Homemade Goodness
- Jose Gutierrez | River Oaks Restaurant
- Patrick Reilly | The Majestic Grille
Guest Chefs – Savory (12)
- Matt Bell | Gray & Dudley; Nashville, Tenn.
- Vishwesh Bhatt | SNACKBAR; Oxford, Miss.
- Maneet Chauhan* | Chauhan ALE & Masala House, Chaatable; Nashville, Tenn.
- John Currence | City Grocery Restaurant Group; Oxford, Miss.
- Tiffany Derry | Roots Southern Table, Roots Chicken Shak; Dallas, Tex.
- Michael Gulotta | Maypop, MOPHO, Rum and the Last; New Orleans, La.
- Ryan Lachaine* | Riel Restaurant; Houston, Tex.
- Drake Leonards* | Eunice; Houston, Tex.
- Ryan Prewitt | Pêche; New Orleans, La.
- Aaron Sanchez | Johnny Sanchez; New Orleans, La.
- Barry Maiden | Culinary Director, FutureChefs; Boston, Mass.
- Bob Zugmaier & Kevin Ashton | Sidney Street Café, Peacemaker Lobster & Crab; St. Louis, Mo.
Memphis Chefs – Sweet (3)
- Nuha Abuduhair* | 17 Berkshire
- Kat Gordon | Muddy’s Bake Shop
- Konrad Spitzbart | The Peabody Memphis
Guest Chefs – Sweet (1)
- Rebecca Masson | Fluff Bake Bar; Houston, Tex.
About Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital
Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital in Memphis, Tenn., treats children each year through community programs, regional clinics and a 255 bed state-of-the-art hospital. Le Bonheur serves as a primary teaching affiliate for the University Tennessee Health Science Center and trains more than 350 pediatricians and specialists each year. Nationally recognized, Le Bonheur is ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a Best Children’s Hospital.
About Le Bonheur Club
Established in 1952, Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital was founded by a dedicated group of women, known as Le Bonheur Club, which was formed in 1923 to sew clothes for the children at Leath Orphanage. Today, Le Bonheur has grown to become one of the country’s best children’s hospitals.
Le Bonheur Club continues to play an integral role in both the fundraising and volunteer arms of the Hospital. They host a variety of events and fundraisers as well as provide the volunteer hours necessary to carry out hospital programs and traditions. Le Bonheur Club’s mission, to help Le Bonheur help kids, is woven throughout all aspects of the Club. Their main goal is to improve the lives of all children in our community.