COVID-19 Resources for Providers
We know that you are getting questions from patients and families about COVID-19. We will post important and timely information and resources for healthcare providers on this page and will send out regular update emails. Contact email@example.com to be added to our email list.
Questions? To contact us regarding COVID-19 or with any other questions regarding admission, referrals or other inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Password is COVID19 (case sensitive)
- COVID-19 Inpatient Testing Algorithm
- Protocol for Inpatient Diagnosis and Management of COVID‐19
- Discontinuation of Isolation Precautions and Discharge Related to COVID-19
- Checklist for Physician or Outpatient Clinic: Patient under Investigation for COVID-19 (Suspect or Confirmed)
- LIP Instructions for COVID-19 Suspect
- Hospital Checklist for Patient under Investigation for COVID-19 (Suspected or Confirmed)
- COVID-19 Pre-Op Clearance Testing
- Interim Life Support Guidance
- Remdesivir Distribution Guidance
- Remdesivir Criteria
Proper Donning, Doffing and Storage of N-95 Masks
Viral Contact Precautions: Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Public COVID-19 Testing Sites for Children
- Personal Protective Equipment Policy
- Powered Air-purifying Respirator Guidelines
- N-95 Mask Reuse and Reprocessing Policy
- Guidance for Return to Work Criteria for Health Care Providers
- CDC COVID-19 Recommendations for Patients and Visitors
- Contact Information for Family/Friends of Coronavirus COVID-19
- UTHSC Coronavirus Symposium
- Unemployment Insurance and CARES Act due to COVID-19
- Student Guidelines
- COVID-19 Antibody Testing Fact Sheet
- Face Masks and Face Shields in Le Bonheur Facilities
Admissions, Referrals and Clinical Resources
Admissions, transfers or clinical support: (901) 287-4408 or 1-888-899-9355
Outpatient clinic and diagnostic appointments: (901) 287-7337 or 1-866-870-5570
Le Bonheur named a “Best Children’s Hospital” by U.S. News & World Report for 10th consecutive year
Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital has been named a “Best Children’s Hospital” for 2020-2021 by U.S. News & World Report. This is the 10th consecutive year Le Bonheur has been included in the prestigious list with recognition in eight specialties.
The annual Best Children’s Hospitals rankings recognize the top 50 pediatric facilities across the U.S. in pediatric specialties. Among the specialties for which Le Bonheur was recognized were Cardiology and Heart Surgery, Gastroenterology and GI Surgery, Neonatology, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Nephrology, Orthopedics, Pulmonology and Urology.
Researchers published in American Thoracic Society’s Research News Quarterly “COVID Collection”
Le Bonheur Researcher Amali Samarasinghe, PhD, coordinated the “COVID Collection” feature in the latest issue of the American Thoracic Society’s Research News Quarterly. Samarasinghe serves as a Research Advocacy Committee member for the American Thoracic Society. The series discussed first research efforts, clinical and scientific discoveries and questions concerning COVID-19 as well as the impact of the disease on clinical research and training. Articles from Le Bonheur researchers and physicians included:
- “Encounters of the COVID Kind” by Amali Samarasinghe, PhD
- “A City’s Response to COVID-19: The Memphis Roadmap” by Jonathan McCullers, MD, and Terri Finkel, MD, PhD
- “Clinical Research in the Era of COVID-19” by Patricia Dubin, MD, and Nicholas Hysmith, MD
- “Chronic Lung Disease and COVID-19: A Complicating Duo?” by Amali Samarasinghe, PhD
To read the full articles, visit lebonheur.org/news.
COVID-19 Resources for Providers and Patients
Le Bonheur has multiple resources for providers including information related to COVID-19 and MIS-C to share with patients and families.
- Visit lebonheur.org/for-providers for the latest policies, procedures and guidelines regarding COVID-19 and MIS-C including frequently asked questions for providers.
- Email email@example.com for any questions regarding COVID-19 or patient admission, referrals or other inquiries.
- Visit lebonheur.org/coronavirus for an up-to-date list of resources for patients including public testing locations, community resources and sources for trusted information regarding the pandemic.
Update your practice information
Have you made any changes at your practice, such as adding new physicians or updating contact information? Keep us up to date by completing the form at https://www.lebonheur.org/for-providers/provider-relations/update-your-practice-information.