COVID-19 Resources for Physicians
We know that you are getting questions from patients and families about COVID-19. We will post important and timely information and resources for healthcare providers on this page and will send out regular update emails. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our email list.
COVID-19 Document Repository
Password is COVID19 (case sensitive)
- COVID-19 Inpatient Testing Algorithm
- Protocol for Inpatient Diagnosis and Management of COVID‐19
- Discontinuation of Isolation Precautions and Discharge Related to COVID-19
- Checklist for Physician or Outpatient Clinic: Patient under Investigation for COVID-19 (Suspect or Confirmed)
- LIP Instructions for COVID-19 Suspect
- Hospital Checklist for Patient under Investigation for COVID-19 (Suspected or Confirmed)
Scripts and Talking Points
- Clinic Screening Talking Points COVID-19 – In Person
- Provider Talking Points COVID-19
- Scripting Patients Calling on Phone for COVID-19 Testing or Concerns
- Talking to Family of COVID-19 Suspect Patient
- Personal Protective Equipment Policy
- N-95 Mask Reuse Policy
- Time-Critical Elective Surgeries
- Guidance for Return to Work Criteria for Health Care Providers
- CDC COVID-19 Recommendations for Patients and Visitors
- Contact Information for Family/Friends of Coronavirus COVID-19
Admissions, transfers or clinical support: (901) 287-4408 or 1-888-899-9355
Outpatient clinic and diagnostic appointments: (901) 287-7337 or 1-866-870-5570
COVID-19 resources for providers
Le Bonheur Children's Hospital has compiled a repository of documents for providers to use as needed. Visit lebonheur.org/for-providers for the most up to date information. The document repository can be found at lebonheur.org/COVID19resources. Password for access is COVID19 (case sensitive).
Practice-Based Pediatrics (Combined with Etteldorf Symposium) postponed
Practice-Based Pediatrics (combined with Etteldorf Symposium) will be rescheduled for a later date. Announcements will be made once a date is confirmed. If you were already registered for the conference, your fee has been refunded. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Pediatric Neurology Symposium rescheduled for July
The 2020 Pediatric Neurology Symposium has been moved to July 24-25, 2020. If you are already registered for the conference, your registration will be carried over to the new date. If you would like to cancel your registration and be refunded, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The Symposium will still be held at The Westin Memphis Beale Street.
Le Bonheur Children's Outpatient Center - Jackson named a "2019 Business of the Year"
Le Bonheur Children's Outpatient Center in Jackson, Tenn., was named a "2019 Business of the Year" (category of 1-49 employees) at the annual celebration for the Jackson Chamber of Commerce. The celebration highlighted businesses that made an extra effort to achieve excellence through high standards, professional accomplishments and community contributions.
Clinics open, telehealth options available
Le Bonheur clinics are open, and schedules are reviewed to shift immune-compromised children to telehealth, telephone consult or moving their appointment out. Due to health conditions, some providers have elected to shift all patients to telehealth or phone. Clinics will call patients with any changes to existing appointments. For questions, please call 901-287-7337.
Join the mailing list for COVID-19 communications
Le Bonheur is sending daily emails with details on the COVID-19 outbreak, resources for physicians and updated policies and processes. If you would like to be added to this email list, please contact Margaret Ross Davis at email@example.com.