COVID-19 Resources for Providers
We know that you are getting questions from patients and families about COVID-19. We will post important and timely information and resources for healthcare providers on this page and will send out regular update emails. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our email list.
Questions? To contact us regarding COVID-19 or with any other questions regarding admission, referrals or other inquiries, email email@example.com.
Password is COVID19 (case sensitive)
- Protocol for Management of COVID-19 in Pediatric Inpatients and Outpatients
- Care of the COVID Patient (PPE, Isolation, Transport, Discharge)
- COVID-19 Pre-Op Clearance Testing
- Emergency Department COVID-19 Screening Algorithm
- Emergency Department COVID-19 Testing Algorithm
- Interim Life Support Guidance
- Cohorting COVID-19 Patients
- Guidelines for Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C)
- Emergency Department COVID Test Types
- Emergency Department COVID Testing Flowchart
Proper Donning, Doffing and Storage of N-95 Masks
Viral Contact Precautions: Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Potential Exposure to COVID-19
- Public COVID-19 Testing Sites for Children
- Personal Protective Equipment Policy
- Powered Air-purifying Respirator Guidelines
- N-95 Mask Reuse and Reprocessing Policy
- Guidance for Return to Work Criteria for Health Care Providers
- UTHSC Coronavirus Symposium
- Student Guidelines
- COVID-19 Antibody Testing Fact Sheet
- Face Masks and Face Shields in Le Bonheur Facilities
- Community Referral Pediatric Testing Center
- Return to Play Guide for Pediatricians
Admissions, Referrals and Clinical Resources
Admissions, transfers or clinical support: (901) 287-4408 or 1-888-899-9355
Outpatient clinic and diagnostic appointments: (901) 287-7337 or 1-866-870-5570
Ryan Seacrest Foundation selects Le Bonheur for next Seacrest Studio
Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital has been selected by the Ryan Seacrest Foundation as the recipient of its next Seacrest Studio. These state-of-the-art broadcast media centers built in children’s hospitals allow patients to explore a new world of radio, television and new media while showing them a new realm of possibilities and potential careers. Scheduled to open in early 2023, the 1,275 square foot studio will be located prominently in the Event Space on the main lobby level at Le Bonheur.
PFT testing now available for community providers
Le Bonheur now offers the opportunity for community providers to refer patients for pulmonary function tests (PFT). PFT appointment slots will be available on Mondays and Thursdays at Le Bonheur’s Outpatient Center East location at 100 N. Humphreys Blvd, 2nd floor. Refer patients by visiting lebonheur.org/referrals.
Le Bonheur welcomes new providers
Swati Chokshi, MD, joined Le Bonheur as a hospitalist. She completed her residency in Pediatrics at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. Chokshi is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Anas Eid, MD, joined Le Bonheur as an otolaryngologist. He completed his residency in Head and Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center. Eid completed fellowships in Microsurgery and Plastic Surgery at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and Plastic Surgery and Burn Surgery at the University of Iowa Hospitals. He is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the Memphis Society of Otolaryngology.
Rachel Landisch, MD, joined Le Bonheur as a pediatric surgeon. She completed her residency in General Surgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin and fellowships in Pediatric General Surgery at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital and Surgical Critical Care at Wexner Medical Center. Landisch is a member of the American College of Surgeons, American Pediatric Surgical Association and Society of Critical Care Medicine.
Nathan Mulroy, MD, joined Le Bonheur as an emergency medicine specialist. He completed his residency in Pediatrics at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center.
Register for the 2022 Pumpkin Run
Registration is officially open for the fall’s best 5K! Support Le Bonheur Children’s by participating in the Le Bonheur Pumpkin Run on Saturday, Oct. 15. Learn more and sign up today at pumpkinrun.org.